Nely’s School of Rhythmic Gymnastics is the place where athletes reach excellence, achieve their goals and learn life lessons in a healthy and positive environment.
- Please notify your coach in advance if your child will be absent. Refunds will not be given for absences. For make up’s please contact the coach at least a 2 days in advance.
- All classes start on time, coaches will be at the gym 10 min before class and strongly encourage class participants to do the same. Late arrivals will interrupt the class and disrupt the warm up of your child.
- All students are required to wear athletic attire for classes. Beginner classes must wear a black leotard and black shorts. Team athletes must wear black training tank tops and shorts.
- Hair must be worn in a neat ponytail or bun.
- Shoes may not be worn inside the gym. We will provide a safe area for the athletes do drop off and pick up shoes.
- Only water will be allowed in the gym. Please bring your own water bottle, properly labeled.
- Tuition runs on a monthly basis and applies to the competitive season. September trough June. July and August the tuition is charged weekly for the summer camp.
- Tuition is due every 15th of the month. September tuition is due on August 15. Every month is charged the same tuition regardless of vacations, snow days, holidays. Some months have 5 weeks and some have less. Everything is factored when calculating the tuition. A late fee of $25 will be applied after 2 days of being late. For new students the first month’s tuition is due upon sign up.
- In case of snow days or other related weather delays or closings we will move the classes online.
- Private classes, choreography fees, competition fees are all due upon booking the class/competition. No refunds will be given for missed classes or competitions. In case of illness a make up can be scheduled.
- All payments are due the day before for all online classes. No refunds are issued for online classes, however a make up can be rescheduled for missed class. Master classes will not be refunded in case of absences.
Covid 19 Safety
- All our classes follow the social distancing rules. Athletes and coaches will wear masks at all time in accordance with State regulations. For the safety of our athletes, all the athletes will wear mask during the entire training. Proper breaks will be given to athletes to keep them safe.
- In order to limit the traffic in and out of the gym all classes follow the drop off/ pick up rule. Only athletes and coaches are allowed in the building. exception – preschool classes. Parents of preschool children will be asked to stay 6 feet apart and wear mask at all times.